Single entry or business visas to Algeria for
one month take 2-3 days to obtain from Algerian
Embassies throughout the world. Three passport
photos are required and a specified fee; the visa
might be renewed in Algeria. A 3-month multiple
entry visa could also be obtained and application
must be accompanied by an invitation or reservation
from a hotel.
Visas are mandatory for all European nationals.
UK citizens must obtain visas through the Algerian
Consulate at 6 Hyde Park Gate, London SW7, Tel:
+44 20 7589 6885.
The consulate is open weekdays
9am-11.30am & 4pm-5pm.
Australian and New Zealand citizens can obtain
visas from the Algerian Consulate in the UK while
US and Canadian citizens must obtain visas from
Algerian Embassies in their respective countries.
- U.S. Passport, at least 6 months remaining validity
- 2 Visa Application Forms, fully completed and
signed. Original signature required on each page.
- 2 Passport-type photographs required
- Completed Cover Page (print from browser)
- Copy of airline tickets or itinerary, showing
exit from Algeria, and copy of hotel reservation.