To be one of the world’s leading institutions of higher education in aviation related disciplines.
- To serve the multifaceted aviation educational needs of students from the UAE as well as the greater Middle Eastern and subcontinent regions.
- To offer outstanding educational programmes that allow students to develop their creative, analytical, communication and critical thinking skills in a collaborative, nurturing environment that promotes lifelong learning and contributes to success in their professional careers.
- To value and support academic and applied research amongst its faculty both in their disciplines and in the appropriate pedagogy necessary to be effective teachers and to serve the aviation industry.
- Emirates Aviation University achieves the highest quality in all they do.
- Emirates Aviation University develops the visions and strategies for a desired future.
- Emirates Aviation University creates and implements new ideas and methods.
- Emirates Aviation University works cooperatively with other organizations and within the Emirates Group.
- Emirates Aviation University provides appropriate programs and services in a proactive, flexible and timely manner.
- Emirates Aviation University measures performance and uses the results for improvements.
- Emirates Aviation University ensures programs and services add value to students and communities.
- BSc in Aeronautical Engineering
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research
- BSc in Software Engineering
- BEng (Hons) in Aerospace Technology
- BEng (Hons) in Avionics Technology
- BEng (Hons) in Electronics Engineering
- First Diploma in Engineering
- Engineering Foundation
- HND in Aeronautical Engineering
- HND in Aeronautical Engineering (Part-time)
- HND in Avionics Engineering
- HND in Avionics Engineering (Part-time)
- Extended Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering - (B1/B2-CAR66 License + HD)
- BBA in Aviation Management
- BSc (Hons) in Air Transport Management
- BA (Hons) in Applied Business
- First Diploma - Business Foundation Diploma
- HD Business (Full-time)
- HD Business (Part-time)
- Extended Diploma in Business
- HND Business (Full-time)
- HND Business (Part-time)
- HND Business with Tourism
- Extended Diploma Business with Tourism
- National Diploma - Aviation Operations
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in General Management
- MSc in Aviation Safety
- MSc in Aviation Security
- MSc in Engineering Business Management
- MA in Human Resources Management
- MA in Human Resources Development
- MSc Aerospace Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MBA in Oil and Gas
- Pilot Training Programme
- Flight Dispatcher
- Dispatch Recurrent Course
- International Flight Planning
- Dispatch Resource Management
- Aviation English Language Proficiency Test
- Human Factors in ATS
- ATS Instructor On Job
- Classroom Instructional Techniques
- Air Traffic Services Examiner
- Aviation English for Controllers
- Stress Management - Optimising Resiliency
- ICAO 051 ATC Induction
- ICAO 052 Aerodrome control
- ICAO 053 Approach Control
- ICAO 054 Approach Radar
- ICAO 054 Area Radar
- ICAO 055 Area Control
|Programs Approved by: Commission for Academic Accredition of the Ministry of Higher Education in UAE
bachelor of science in aeronautical engineering; bachelor of science in software engineering; postgraduate certificate in aviation safety; postgraduate certificate in aviation security; postgraduate certificate in business administration; postgraduate diploma in aviation safety; postgraduate diploma in aviation security; postgraduate diploma in business administration (aviation management); postgraduate diploma in business administration (logistics and supply chain management); postgraduate diploma in business administration (information technology management); higher diploma in computing software development; master of business administration (aviation management); master of business administration (logistics and supply chain management); master of business administration (information technology management); master of business administration (general management); master of science in aviation safety; master of science in aviation security; diploma in aviation management; higher diploma in aviation management; higher diploma in business management; higher diploma in travel and tourism management
Source: http://www.eau.ac.ae/english/default.aspx and http://www.caa.ae/